Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break in DC | Day 1

For spring break this year, my family took a trip with our homeschool co-op to Washington DC! I took lots of pictures, so I will try to summarize the week with some of my favorites. I have too many favorites for one post, though, so I will split it up into 4 parts.


The first day at DC was rainy, windy, and gloomy. 






We went to Ford's theater in the morning, which was very interesting, but I didn't get any good pictures there. After that we went to the spy museum. We all successfully passed our spy tests, so I think we would make some pretty darn good spies.


Yes, this is me... Photo credit to my sister.
My dad has reached maximum spy status.


The rest of the afternoon was spent at the Art Museum.






21st Century art viewing


We also ate lunch in this cute little courtyard.




Nathalie is a good sport when it comes to impromptu modeling.

This kid was just too cute! He was having a blast splashing in this water

Stay tuned for day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment